Sunday 28 October 2012

Creepy Pasta: Return of Harmony

Author's name :: Sayer

Mature Themes :: Gore

The Link :: Chapter one

Genre :: Grimdark, sad, human

Critique requested :: Opinion on likelihood of getting to EQD; Basic spelling, punctuation and format run through; Grammar and internal consistency/consistency with the show

Anything Else :: A creepy pasta about a guy watching a video that contains an alternate ending where Discord ends, quickly escalating into something far worse and scarier than he thought.

4 comments:

  1. >>Grimdark
    >>Creepy Pasta
    >>>Alternate ending to Discord

    I'm so going to read this. Do you have a googledocuments link to it with comments enabled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can pm the author about it, but my current guess is no...

      Delete
    2. I was hoping he'd notice my comment and place one here :/

      Delete
    3. ...

      I'll just pm him about it + link him here. I don't think many people read the comments section.

      Delete