Sunday 9 September 2012

The Social Experiment: chp 1

Author's name :: OtterMatt

The Link ::
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B7-2PTNL9uTvLW9pSURQUXZqems/edit?forcehl=1&hl=en&docId=1h0usv2qQJuZrBLbNWDFyvLEfCxPm8v7cLkqDmoNAUMs

Genre :: Sad, Romance

Critique requested :: Style, characterisation, themes and plot (not that
kind); Flow and extra expansion

Anything Else :: I have a working story here, but I think it probably needs
about another thousand words of extra... um... stuff added to make it
stronger. Please let me know how it flows, and where it could use some
extra help.

Editing and grammar not needed, I already have an editor for the technical
aspects.

Number Of Distinct Docs Submitted :: 2

1 comment:

  1. If you're wondering, I closed it.
    This ones... um... it's getting scrapped.

    ReplyDelete